An electronic counter can receive signals produced
An electronic counter can receive signals produced by a function signal generator
1. the mounting hole position is the same as the mechanical electromagnetic counter
2. power supply through the distribution box control transformer 12V terminal, current 100mA without control transformer, can connect to AC or DC 12V power supply
3. the electromagnetic counter is equipped with a counting prompting lamp, and the count flashes at once. If the warning lamp is lit all the time, it indicates that the magnet is too close. If not counting, just hold the magnet for a while.
4. electromagnetic counter after power cut, the number can be stored for at least three days, convenient production statistics.
5. electromagnetic counter, just power, digital flashing, can be directly "CLR" cleared.